sexta-feira, 12 de dezembro de 2008

In the arms of an angel...



For those people who asked me to publish something in english, here's my first post in that notorious Universal Language. Not so much to say about it, I think the lyrics of the video above say everything that's going arround here. Althought, I must add, that I've been away from this blog for quite long, "guilty as charged" for that!!! This was not because I don't feel the need to write, but because I didn't have so much time or mood to do it and update the blog until now. Lots of work to do and that BIG, SCARY subject to study as it is anatomy, specially arround here...
I just hope that this angel can track me in his arms until my final destiny... the MUDr. graduation!

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

It's good for me to found you again!!! I dont know how can I tell you my pleasure!! Good luke for you my friend. Until next week!!!

Politikos disse...

I'm glad to see your fluency and accuracy in Shakespeare language. It's also good to me to improve my English and please excuse me the mistakes I've certainly made.

Anónimo disse...

There are no mistakes my dear. We also must remember the good things!! Once more, good luke for your future.